McKenna is currently a student at the University of Texas at Austin pursuing a degree in Economics. She graduated high school at the top of her class; her goal was to be in the top 10 and she was #9! Not only is she super smart, she also believes in giving back. She is an Executive Board Member for Up Til Dawn, a fundraiser for St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital that takes place at universities all across the United States. She is a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority and loves Texas football.
- Song that best describes me:
- Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana
- If I had a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world:
- I would go to Zambia, Africa to visit Victoria Falls, one of the 7 wonders of the world.
- I am really good at:
- Organizing! (especially in a really small dorm room)
- I love:
- Philanthropy work. I've been blessed with so much in my life and have found that there's no better feeling than being able to give back.
- 2 random facts about me:
- 1) I spent a week on the Amazon river living on a boat and sleeping in a hammock.
2) I am an Executive Board member for Up Til Dawn, a fundraiser for St. Jude's Children Research Hospital that takes place at universities all across the country.
- Best advice anyone has ever given me:
- "You don't need a plan; you just need to be present." -Bob Goff
- My mom:
- Is my best friend, my cheerleader, my confidant, my rock. She is everything I hope to be one day.