Are you in search of the perfect Mother's Day gift this year? If so, then you're on the right page as we have just released our Mothers day gift guide! We love Mothers Day, not just because the entire PREP team all happen to be mothers (yes!), but because this year Mother's Day is different due to the infamous coronavirus. Moms across the world have been juggling it all and acting in so many different roles from working mom to homeschooling mom to nurse mom to PE coach mom to cooking and cleaning mom. Serenity now!
And, it's not just moms who need some love on Mother's Day, it's also teachers, nurses, aunts, sisters, grandmas and all those who are taking on mom like roles.
We are the Mother's Day Gifts headquarters! Check out all the great items below as we have links to each item. Have fun scrolling through all the ideas that are thoughtful and reasonably priced mothers day gifts!
This year we have twenty five Mother's Day gift ideas and all the items under fifteen dollars. That's right - 25 Mother's Day gifts under $15. Hooray! These products range from sentimental, thoughtful gifts to pampering, I love you Mom gifts. I always think it is so fun to curate your own gift basket (it makes it more personal!), and we think these items will be the perfect Mothers day gifts for your mom, teacher, bestie, grandma, aunt, sister, nanny, housekeeper, and anyone else who has helped you or who currently is helping you! We have also sprinkled in a few of our favorite PREP Your Skin bath and body products. And don't forget that our PREP Mother's Day spa collection can be found in Kroger, Fred Meyer, King Soopers, Frys, Ralphs and QFC stores nationwide. We know this Mother's Day is extra special due to the coronavirus, and we hope these perfect Mother's Day gifts will help you celebrate all the mom-like figures in your life, near and far.
1. Minted Mother's Day Cards - they are AMAZING. Every year they pull cards from all different designers and I'm always excited see what new Mothers Day cards they have available. Love these!!
2. Yes Way, Rose - my personal favorite rose, because it's easily accessible, it's a twist off top and it's priced just right. Get your momma a bottle. She'll thank you.
3-5. Our very own PREP bath soaks. These have been such a popular Mother's Day gift and as a fun gift throughout the year that we can hardly keep them in stock. They each smell so good and we love the fun mom mantras on the front. Relax Mom is lavender, Super Mom is mint and Love You Mom is neroli bergamot. Pick all 3 mom bath soaks up and give them out to all the super moms you know.
6. Flowers - it's always nice to bring flowers to mom, but this year it might be a little challenging since we are cooped up due to the coronavirus. So, check out this site to send a FREE virtual flower bouquet. She'll love it because it's the thought that counts!
7. I love this fun button, "Because I said so". How many times have you heard this phrase or said this phrase? Ha!
8-10. Our moisturizing body lotions. We continue to get emails thanking us for our hydrating, non greasy body lotions. These lotions are the perfect gift for Mother's Day. Pickup our honey + oatmeal if she likes warm scents, the lavender + vanilla if she likes calming scents and the mint + eucalyptus if she likes invigorating scents.
11-12. Fun earrings! Mom will love a little piece of jewelry. You can find earrings that can make a statement without being expensive. Try these cool earrings for mom on Etsy. And also target has some great earring options too.
13. I have always loved Paper Source. There is one close to my house and my daughter and I have done classes there. I always find fun little gift add on items, like this notebook, or a card, or a small token.
14. A succulent! These are so on trend and simple to keep alive. And, they are reasonably priced. Check out Home Depot for your succulents - they are a great price and they have a good variety right now for Mother's Day.
15-17. Our best selling body washes. Pamper mom with our clean beauty body washes - sulfate free, paraben free and phthalate free. These are a great mothers day gift and these washes will keep mom's skin hydrated.
18. Chocolate. Every mom deserves a good piece of luxury chocolate. Here's our favorite: Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel. Yessssss. So yummy.
19. An all time classic Mothers Day gift is a candle. How about one of these capri candles? They come in mini size and they are so cute.
20. What I love about Mom. This is such a neat book and such a beautiful, thoughtful gift. Your mom will love this as it's such a unique memento.
Cheers to a wonderful Mothers Day! Here at PREP, we all hope your mom (and you!) have an amazing Mother's Day. You deserve a beauty treat, a day of quiet and rest, and a day all to yourself. We hope you get all of these gifts for your special Mother's Day.